Our camp provides necessities for our guests to feel comfortable, with the added attraction of being located next to the school and the Maasai Manyatta. This allows visitors a unique experience and interaction with the community activities.
Our camp has eight fully equipped tents. The camp is maintained by a team fully prepared to help you to enjoy a pleasant stay. Our team is comprised of Daniel, our manager, Alex, our cook, two assistants, and William, the best guide to safaris around the Mara.
For more information about our activities see brochure ADCAM Vision Mara Camp.
The Maasai Mara is a unique place unlike any other. No visitor has ever left unmoved by the experience. Surrounded by the naturally exotic environment and direct contact with wildlife, guests have absolutely unforgettable moments which they’ll cherish for years to come.
These are just some of the amazing opportunities offered:
- Safaris by car to see the wildlife.
- Walking safaris to learn about local flora and fauna with the maasai warriors.
- Balloon Safari (optional).
- Maasai dances around the fire.
- Picnic watching the sunset in the middle of the savannah.
- Night camping on the river side.
- Breakfast on the river overlooking hippos and crocodiles.
- Visit to the Manyatta, the Maasai Village.
- Visit to ADCAM Project and the ADCAM School.
- Visit to the local market.
Maasai warriors accompany guests to all activities to help introduce visitors to their culture. Guests have the amazing experience of living among the Maasai community in luxury tents throughout their stay. This allows them to have genuine interactions with the Maasai people.
Through these activities and the proximity to the community guests have an immersive experience in which they coexist with the Maasai community in a way no other tour can offer.
- High Season (from July to September): 240 USD / day per person.
- Low Season (from October to June): 200 USD/ day per person.
This price is part of a full package which includes the luxury tent, meals, and activities, except extra activities.
Special rates are available for groups (more than 6 people), travel agencies, companies, and universities.
Please contact through our email, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on these special rates.
- High season: 8.500ksh/day per person.
- Low season: 6.000 ksh/day per person.
This price includes accommodation and meals.
Optional: Car with guide 12.000ksh / day for conducting safaris and / or other activities.
- Extra activities: Camping in the river (50 USD per person) and Lunch in the savannah (40 USD per person).
- Government rate for staying in the Conservation Area of the Maasai Mara ($70 USD day)
- Drinks other than water
- Optional entrance to the National Park Reserve ($80 USD/ person)
- Transportation logistics to Nairobi or Mara
For more information and/or make a booking please use our contact form. Once you have confirmed availability a payment of 30% is necessary to confirm your reservation.
The balance is to be paid at least 10 days before arrival at the camp.
In case of cancellation of the booking the full amount will be refunded, provided it is done a month or more before planned travel dates. After that date no refund will be made but the money will be held available against a subsequent booking within a maximum period of one year.
- Through PayPal (Europe, EEUU and rest of the world)
- Credit card (Europe, EEUU and rest of the world)
- By transfer to the following account:
IBAN: ES32 2100 4574 0202 0003 0613. SWIFT: CAIX ES BB XXX
La Caixa. Avda Finlandia s/n. 03130 Santa Pola, Alicante. Spain
ENTITY NAME: DEVELOPMENT ALTERNATIVE TRADE AND MICROCREDIT ASSOCIATION INC.
TD BANK – AMERICA’S MOST CONVENIENT BANK
582-586 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY 10036
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4318733056
ROUTING NUMBER: 026013673
When you have made your booking you will receive all the information and details about your trip to the heart of the savannah.
We wait for you! Kireshito eyie!
Our project is constantly growing and ADCAM is more than open to collaborate with professionals, agencies, universities, and companies who want to work with us to contribute to the project. For people or groups interested in helping, we do have options to customize a specific plan and special conditions for those who want to come to the camp to volunteer.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can help our project please feel free to contact us through this form. There will not be any commitment made by doing this, it is just a way for you to get more information!