In ADCAM we need and appreciate the help of individuals, companies and/or institutions. There are different modalities:
A. BE A SPONSOR
Sponsoring a student means providing a Maasai child with the privilege of education. A sponsor helps to cover the cost of education, including uniforms, books, school supplies and food.
We offer two options for sponsoring:
- Basic Sponsor: Single annual donation of 180 € or $200 USD for students who live near the school
- Complete Sponsor: Donation of 360 € or $395 USD for students living in remote areas who have to board at the school. Includes accommodation in our residence, full board and extracurricular activities.
In return, our sponsor receives complete information about the student sponsored, documented proof of the donation, a drawing and/or letter from the child, the ADCAM annual report, and the satisfaction of helping a Maasai child’s education.
In addition, the sponsors can travel and meet their sponsored child whenever they want and get first hand information about all ADCAM work that is being done to improve the future of the smallest and the entire Maasai community.
B. OTHER WAYS TO HELP
Making a financial donation to the project. Wherever you are, you can still help the Maasai community.
By contacting the ADCAM team, you can make a proposal for collaboration. Each proposal is carefully evaluated regarding the needs of the project.
HOW CAN I DO IT?
To help the Maasai community just follow these steps:
1. Make your donation with a debit card, credit card, or PayPal account on our website
2. Email to the account email@example.com with your name, address, and telephone number along with identifying how you’d like to help (sponsor, donor, or collaborator)
3. Directly send money to our account (full account information given below)
- European Sponsor:
- USA Sponsor:
¡THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!