ADCAM VOLUNTEERING IN KENYA FROM 18 TO 26 FEBRUARY 2022, we are waiting for you.
We are very happy to inform you that we have a new volunteer trip open for next February 2022.
Is there a better way to help and live an unforgettable experience in the Maasai Mara?
With the trip we propose you will discover a new way of volunteering in one of the most charming places on the planet, due to its flora and fauna, meeting real Maasai warriors.
The camp where you will enjoy your stay is created to promote the sustainability of the project “Integral Support to the Masai Community” declared in danger of extinction by the UN.
In this experience you will discover other ways of life, you will share your training and experience, you will get to know the Masai culture in a close and real way; and moreover, your help will change the lives of many people.
Different activities that you will be able to do :
– Delivery of food in the community of Siana, to the neediest families.
– In the school, you will participate in reading, games, music, drawing and painting workshops.
– Training women and children in health and hygiene and in the process of detecting the health needs of children.
– Training in the environment and waste treatment.
– Ecological vegetable garden and improvements to the school facilities.
During your stay at our Mara Vision Camp, you will live with the Maasai community in a unique natural environment.
You will sleep in tents typical of the area, located in the middle of nature, which are not lacking in privacy and comfort.
The tents are equipped with everything you need:
– Hot water
– Lighting (solar energy)
– Continental kitchen service
24 hour surveillance and service. At night the fire is lit, which will allow you to live magical moments thanks to the dances and stories that the Maasai warriors share.
Programme “Volunteering in Kenya February 2022”.
Duration: 8 days
When: From the 18th to the 26th of February.
Price per person: 1.205 €.
What does it include?
* Camp accommodation 90×6 = 540€.
Government fees 70×6 = 420€ * Transport = 175€.
* Transport = 175€.
– The amount of transport may vary depending on the number of people.
River camping = 70€ * River camping = 70€.
* International flight approx. 650€ + Visa = 55€ * COVID 19 travel insurance = 99€ approx.
* Travel insurance COVID 19 = 99€ approx.
* Alcoholic and/or soft drinks at the camp = 99€ approx.
* Everything that does not appear in “Included”.
We leave you a pdf with all the info so you can download it.
Live a unique experience that will change your life and that of many people.